Ticket bookings and admission
1) You have 14 days from the date you buy your ticket(s) to cancel your purchase for any reason. Should you wish to do so please select Contact us on this website for full contact details. In this instance a full refund of the ticket price will be given by electronic means within a 30 day period of cancellation. Following this there are no cancellation refunds given of any amount.
2) In order to confirm any event ticket booking, payment must be made in one instalment for the total amount stated, prior to the event for entry. If payment has not been made, access to the event will not be permitted.
3) A valid ticket must be presented to enter the event. This can be either your copy received via post or an email confirmation.
4) The re-
5) It is illegal to smoke on the premises. Anyone found smoking will be asked to leave the premises and will not be allowed to return. There will be no refund in such a case.
6) We reserve the right to refuse admission to, or eject anyone who is found to be in possession of any alcohol (not purchased on the premises) or any illegal substances or, in our reasonable opinion admission to the venue might risk the safety of any other visitors or affect the enjoyment of the event for others or the running of the event (for example if the ticket holder appears to be under the influence of drugs or is acting aggressively or anti socially). No refunds will be offered to ticket holders.
7) No dangerous or hazardous items may be brought into the venue. We reserve the right to refuse entry, or eject any visitor in these circumstances.
8) No food, beverage (including alcohol) or illegal substances may be brought into the venue. Only food and drink purchased at the venue may be consumed.
9) As visitors to the venue, ticket holders consent to being photographed, filmed and/or sound recorded for broadcast and/or publication, without payment.
10) Visitors to the venues bar must be over the age of 18. ID may be required and the venue reserves the right to refuse service of anyone suspected to be under age without valid identification.
11) Any ticket holders under the age of 18 must be accompanied to the event by a ticket holding adult.
12) The Brain Tumour Charity Ball/John-
Entertainment and performance
13) The Brain Tumour Charity Ball/John-
14) If you experience any problems during or prior to the event please contact the events manager/organiser or a volunteer host as soon as possible so that the issue can be resolved prior to, or during the event.
15) Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to exclude or to limit in any way any liability which The Brain Tumour Charity Ball/John-
16) Under no circumstances will The Brain Tumour Charity Ball/John-
17) When you visit our website, you may provide us with personal information such as name, address, telephone numbers and/or credit/debit card information. We only take information that is relevant to allow us to do whatever it is you want us to do for you. We are subject to UK law and Data Protection act 1998, but beyond that we will ensure your information is safe and managed correctly.
18) The Brain Tumour Charity Ball does not collect personal information from you unless you provide it to us. If you chose not to provide any of the relevant information, we may not be able to fulfil your request or complete your order.
19) When you provide us with information about yourself, we use it solely for the purpose you gave it to us for. We will never share your information with a third party.